According to O*Net, The Occupational Information Network
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Every Bright Outlook occupation matches at least one of the following criteria:
- Projected to grow faster than average (employment increase of 10% or more) over the period 2016-2026
- Projected to have 100,000 or more job openings over the period 2016-2026
The national wages and employment trends for direct-entry midwifery are as follows:
- Median wages (2016) = $23.47 hourly, $48,820 annual
- Employment (2016) = 40,000 employees
- Projected growth (2016-2026) = Faster than average (10% to 14%)
- Projected job openings (2016-2026) = 2,600
The job placement rate of FSTM graduates is currently 87.5%.